Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Slow News Day in Moz

RTP Africa:  26 minutes have passed since the clock struck 12 in Maputo, the capital of Mozambique! We are live with Joaquim. Joaquim, you are in Maputo. What do you see??

Joaquim: Well, right now, Manuel, in this moment, here in Maputo, I see a some light drizzle.

In fact, the day started out cloudy and, I don't think I misspeak when I say that it has gotten progressively worse since this morning! I believe I express myself correctly when I say that it is going to get worse, and could turn into some full force rain. 

RTP Africa: Well listeners, you heard correctly! Straight from Maputo: A little drizzle that could turn into some rain! 




Gotta love RTP Africa.




1 comment:

  1. Marina Development
    Brilliant way to explain things.
    Great post. I will be going through many of these issues as well..
    Thanks for all the details.

    ReplyDelete